Many of us come to Australia and love it, often we stay for 1, 2, 3+ years, and it is a fantastic place!
If you have returned home here are some signs that you wish you were still in Australia
17 Signs That You WISH You Were Still In Australia
- You keep saying “No worries” even though you’ve been home for months.
- You are amazed that people aren’t wearing sun cream on sunny days.
- You are surprised that a beer cost less than a tenner.
- Sunday sessions aren’t the same.. in fact there are no Sunday sessions.
- You realise Australian WiFi sucks in comparison to Europe.
- It rains… oh why does it rain so much..
- What do you mean you don’t drink GOON? You don’t know what GOON is!?
- On sunny days your confused why your seat belt doesn’t burn you.
- Your friend screams at the sight of a spider.. You reply with “Pff that’s nothing compared to ones you’ll find in Oz”
- Swimming in the ocean is much easier now that there are no sharks….
- You are sick of replying to “Sure why did you come back home so?”
- My visa is expiring in … oh wait I don’t have to worry anymore :)
- You take out €200 on a night out and amazed when you wake up with half of it still in your pocket.
- Americanos and Cappuccinos.. can’t I just have long black or flat white.. and why doesn’t it taste as good!?
- Going on a road trip talks wayyyy less time to get there.
- Oh ya… I forgot how cold Christmas was!
- I’m going to earn how much an hour now?
Anymore to add please comment below :) Also check out our money transfer guide if you need to send it back from Oz