Of course you can buy all of these over here but you will find the price is 200 – 300% more expensive. Then again so is everything here. This is just a small list to remind you of a few things you will miss from back home. Enjoy this list of yummy Irish foods you will miss!
*Warning these will make your mouth water! :)
- Crisp sandwiches – Add a bit of butter and your laughing
- Breakfast rolls! – Why can’t you have a breakfast in a roll in every country it just makes sense!
- Chips Cheese, Curry + Garlic – After a night out these are the best combinations ever!
- 4 in 1/3 in 1 from the local Chinese takeaway– How can you go wrong with some rice, chips, and curry!
- Tayto’s – There is simply no better packet of crisps out there!
- Red Lemonade – Not everyone’s favourite but does remind you of Ireland! Trying to explain Red Lemonade to someone outside of Ireland is quite challenging. (Also Cidona, TK lemonade, Club orange!)
- Coddle(Dublin dish mainly) – Explaining to a non-Irish person that you boil sausages and rashers for a type of stew is pretty funny. Just watch those faces.
- A good home cooked stew!
- Pint of Bulmers on a rare summers day in the beer garden!
- Barry’s Tea – 200% better than the Australian equivalent( No offence Australia :) )
- Hot Chicken Roll! – Oh how we miss these – We decided not to put an image up, we don’t want to overload your taste buds! :D
Additionally as suggest by our Facebook fans!
- Kimberley biscuits & KP brown sauce!