EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED WORKERS
Wood Machinist/ Joiner / Cabinetmaker/Shopfitting
- Family Owned Company Located in Kingsgrove– 25 minutes from Sydney centre by public transport
- Walking distance from train station
- Excellent $$$
- Great team environment
- Opportunity for longer term employment after a qualifying period including sponsorship
Nicco Timber Windows & Doors specialises in creating the highest quality, custom-made timber windows and doors that consistently feature in some of the most prestigious architectural properties. We combine innovation with traditional craftsmanship.
An exciting opportunity exists for energetic people to join this reputable team. Should you enjoy the experience and you are from an overseas background, we can discuss how you can progress after a qualifying period.
Reporting to the Production Manager, responsibilities could include:
- Machining of timber
- Solid timber frame assembly
- Hanging and fitting of a variety of architectural door and window units:
- Folding, Sliding, Casement/Awning, Double Hung, etc.
- Detailed joinery work on traditional and heritage items
The successful candidate should have following background;
- Trade qualification in either Shopfitting / Joinery / Cabinetmaking/Wood Machining
- Experience working with solid timber
- Ability to understand shop drawings
We are a family owned and operated company, always looking for the right people to join our team. Highly favourable remuneration for the right candidate, negotiable based on experience.
If you take pride in your work, want to work for an organisation with a great culture, and are enthusiastic about becoming a valued member of one of Sydney's most reputable production teams, please call us or e mail ( Shane Ceely – [email protected] and/or (02) 9758 0898.