Carers Plus provides you with the opportunity to make a real difference whilst allowing you to work the hours you want when you want.
Carers Plus Staffing Agency is a preferred supplier of temporary staff to many leading health care providers in Western Australia. We seek people who will treat those they care with the same respect we would expect our own family to be treated. Our roles are varied and rewarding; giving our employees an opportunity to experience new settings and gain new skills.
About the Role
This role involves supporting Disability clients both in the community and in residential settings. It is rewarding as you are able to significantly improve the lives of those we support. We are seeking people who are passionate about supporting others and who share our values.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing individual support to people with disability and/or psycho-social needs.
- Assistance with personal care
- Support with domestic tasks
- Social Support including shopping, accompanying people to appointments and engaging in social activities.
Ideally you will have;
- At least 6 months previous work experience providing Disability/social support
- National Police Check obtained within the last 6 months
- First Aid and CPR certificate (or the ability to obtain one)
- Western Australian driver's licence is desirable
- Reliable vehicle
- Working with Children Check (or the ability to attain one)
- Passionate about supporting people to enhance their lives and independence
- Be highly organised, flexible and reliable
- Proactive approach and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work/life balance
- A positive working environment with an approachable management team
- Professional Development - ongoing training opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Be part of a passionate, dynamic and committed team
Carers Plus is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion.
For more information contact us on 9279 4343 or email: [email protected]
To apply, please copy and paste the below link to your browser;