Arafura Traffic Control and Line Marking Darwin is seeking a hardworking, organised and dedicated candidate to join our fast-growing team.
- Daily general entries
- Dealing with staff and customers
- Consolidate and prepare P&L’s and Balance Sheets for month end reporting
- Analysing for expense of accounts and sales
- Review monthly fixed asset register.
- Ensure that the group complies with its obligations in respect of Taxation legislation and ASIC requirements
- Preparation of monthly Income Tax/Payroll Tax/BAS/GST
What You Will Need:
To be considered and successful for this position you will be able to demonstrate examples of the following skills and experience:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Adaptability to new accounting systems and processes
- Advanced Excel skills with a mentality to create process efficiencies and automation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Understanding of ASIC and ATO Taxation requirements
Experience in the construction / traffic control industry is ideal!
This will be a one year contract - do not apply if you will not be willing to obey by a one year contract. First 3 months probation, then based on performance, full time contract offered.
If you feel that your skills and experience may be suitable to this role, please forward your resume on to email@example.com