My client is a top tier M&E Contractor with a busy order book across Ireland, UK & Europe. Projects include Data Centres, Industrial, Pharma & commercial building projects.
Due to increased growth they are now seeking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their growing team. You will be office based with site visits as required and report directly to the Group Engineering Manager and the role will be wide and varied. You will be required to get involved in different projects concurrently ensuring that the appropriate engineering standards are met throughout the life cycle of each project. You will take an overall look at projects from a resources point of view, allocating staff accordingly and providing leadership and mentorship to younger Electrical engineers across the group, identifying areas for improvement or training required.
You will also be required to fulfil the typical duties of an Electrical Engineer where required or where your experience is needed. This may include
- Provide Technical Support to the project team
- Manage the Electrical document control to ensure that all relevant logs are kept up to date at all times
- Create and develop handover packs and test packs for Electrical and Instrumentation systems from the agreed systems list and create the system Boundary’s
- Manage the systems turnover packs with the clients commission teams
Attend quality meetings and participate in QA/QC walk downs when required
- Evaluate the RFI responses to ensure that there are no engineering issues with them
- Preparing all technical submittals according to specificationsThis role may be suitable for those wishing for a more strategic role within an organisation where you are still involved in on site engineering activities. There may also the possibility that the role can be based 3 days per week from regional offices.