Looking to get closer to Ireland but not yet ready to come home fully? Then a job in Europe with one of Ireland's leading engineering companies could be the perfect halfway house!
My client is a leader in Mechanical Electrical Engineering and construction with a presence throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe. They have recently secured a project in Holland and are recruiting for a number of positions including
Electrical Project Engineers/ Package Leads.
The ideal candidate will be trade & degree qualified in Electrical Engineering with at least 7yrs experience working with an Electrical Contractor on major construction projects. Duties will include;
- Prepare technical submittals
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Working with 3D drawing models
- Contributing to the design process
- Co-ordination of installation.
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
Excellent terms for the successful candidate.
- Excellent basic salary above the going rate in Ireland
- Accommodation provided including all utilities, usually a 2 bed apartment shared with 1 other.
- Per Diem allowance/ Daily Living away allowance, tax free up to €40-50 per day depending on location & experience.
- 1 flight home to Ireland per month
- transport provided.
Positions in Holland, Germany & Scandinavia