PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Carpenter / Handyman will supplement our construction team, led by one of our qualified site supervisors to deliver a range of remote residential maintenance projects across Central Australia in the Northern Territory.
The employee will be required to work within the framework of company WHS, safety and compliance policies and procedures, delivering quality workmanship across every project.
- Provide carpentry / handyman building skills in a professional, safe and timely manner.
- Ability to work with a range of materials including steel.
- Australian Drivers licence would be an advantage.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
- Ensures all power tools are in good working order prior to use
- Ability to work at various locations across Central Australia
- Completes Job Completion Checklist prior to Handover to Client.
- Ensure compliance with Harvey Developments NT employee policies as outlined in employee handbook.
Short Term accommodation available
Phone Peter Harvey on 0422145391 or email at [email protected]