Lorg Talent are currently taking applications from fun, outgoing office Administrator’s to join our newly established International Recruitment branch in Western Australia.
This role is suited to an energetic, outgoing & knowledge hungry person who enjoys all aspects of recruitment, marketing & networking. This position will suit someone who is based in Perth, Western Australia.
You will gain significant experience within the Recruitment Industry servicing a range of companies in the Construction, Mining and Oil and Energy sector.
- Flexible working arrangements – Monday to Friday (2 days work from home)
- Permanent full-time position in a fun, hard-working environment
- Experience in a rapidly growing International recruitment firm
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Career progression into a recruitment consultant role
About the Role
- General admin duties such as taking messages, calendar management, arranging of client meetings & organising Candidate interviews
- Data entry into our Recruitment & CRM database
- Placing advertisements & running online social media campaigns for the WA branch in line with Head Office
- Assisting with online social media campaigns and presenting new ideas to the Team
- Organising of and attending networking events as required
- Some travel for meetings / events / work schedules
- Must have a fun, energetic and outgoing personality
- Be keen to learn and easy adapt to new situations
- Be organised with a strong ability in prioritising daily tasks
- High level of attention to detail for data entry records
- Enjoy presenting & executing ideas to the Team
- Enjoy meeting new people and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a recruitment role highly regarded although not essential as training will be provided
- Hybrid Role : Perth CBD
How to Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, so apply via the website https://www.lorgtalent.com/search-jobs
Completing this application will include a cover page outlining your suitability for this role and your resume (including any relevant certificates / licenses), demonstrating your experience and its relation to the criteria above.
Lorg Talent, along with our Clients, are Equal Employment Opportunity employer's.
We encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this role.