Flight Centre is currently looking for Travel Sales Consultants to join the teams throughout Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs! Apply here or see more details on the job below:
At Flight Centre, we are well known for our vibrant culture, fun people, global footprint and exciting career opportunities – plus we get to sell the most exciting and best product on the planet – TRAVEL! We are seeking full-time Travel Sales Consultants to share their passion for travel and join our team.
About your new opportunity:
As a Travel Sales Consultant in a customer-facing retail store, you will help to plan, book and coordinate your customer’s next amazing travel experience. You’ll be working towards KPI’s and commission targets so building your customer relationships and satisfaction will be critical to your success in this role.
You will be:
- Working full-time in a busy, and profitable business!
- Using your travel experience to sell the products and destinations you love
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Working towards nationally recognised qualifications
All about you:
- Over 12 months unrestricted work rights within Australia – No 457 or student visas
- Social, fun and energetic team and company culture
- Two years professional full-time work experience in a customer facing or sales role
- Experience working towards and achieving sales targets and KPI’s
- Resilient, driven, and ability to adapt to change
- Travel experience to a variety of overseas destinations
- Completed year 12
About your benefits:
- You will work on a base salary plus uncapped commission – the more you sell, the more you earn
- Access to exclusive employee discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
- Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Free health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges, and financial planning advice
- Get involved in supporting your community with paid volunteer leave
- Enhance your career development through product, business management and team leadership training