Stephen here with an Irish Around Oz update. After a good two and a half years since my last blog post, I finally have some exciting updates to share with you finally.
- I have a new flight partner!! 😀 Yes, after two and a half-ish years. Many of you are looking for a good deal for flights home, and many of you are coming to Australia. I will have more details on that next week.
- The blog is now much cleaner, and I removed many older posts from 2014 – 2018. I think there were about 50 homecoming video posts, haha. If you see anything dated that needs removing, reply and let me know.
- I also removed all ads from the site. It is very refreshing! When you see a website with no ads, you will be amazed just how many don’t have ads!
- The job board! 🤑 Are you looking for a job in Australia? Or looking to hire Irish people in Australia? You can post a job listing here; all job listings get shared to Irish Around Oz, Irish Around Sydney, Melbourne etc., wherever the job is located. Hire the best Irish people in Australia
Moving forward, I shall send out a weekly update every Friday;
New job listings👩🏻💻 🦺 :
- Experienced Beauty Therapist – SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
- Remedial Technicians Assistant
- Labourers Wanted Sydney
- Carpenter wanted Sydney
- Chef with a Difference Sydney
- Office administration wanted Melbourne
- Warehouse Forklift driver Melbourne
- Bar Person Boorowa, Australia
- Hairdresser wanted for busy Salon in Rose Bay NSW
Discounts for Irish Around Oz subscribers:😏
List of all my handy Facebook groups irisharoundoz.com/groups
Here you go:
- 💰OFX – Hands down best money transfer company for larger transfers >$5k, you get a dedicated broker and an exclusive rate with Irish Around Oz. Sign up here to also reserve free transfers for life!
- Currencyfair, Wise(previously Transferwise) – Used by everyone, including myself use these. They are a million times better than using your bank or PayPal to send money to Australia(or the other way round). Get ten free transfers with Currencyfair here and your first €500 transfer for free here with Wise.
- Got too much stuff? Send it home or to Australia in a few days door to door 5% off; send my bag here irisharoundoz.com/sendmybag.
- Travel insurance: True Traveller – well worth getting some, and you can get it even if you are already travelling! Our reciprocal health agreement does not cover everything, including Bali, haha.
- Worldnomads – Another brilliant travel insurance company. Great for those who are visiting a few countries.
- 🤗True blue migration: My visa partners for many years now! Free visa assessment with them here: https://truebluemigration.com/
Other random valuable services I use,
- Revolut handy app for sending money between friends, family etc
- Cryptocurrency: I’m a big fan of Crypto.com great way to get started in it, and you can get $25 free with this link
- Binance is another fantastic app for getting into Crypto a bit more technical but has excellent fees rates. Register here
Until next week, have an epic weekend!