Maybe you are planning a flight back home soon and dreading the LONG….lonnng flight back?
There is no easy way to fly back to Ireland without of course paying a million dollars for first or business class tickets.
But this week the team have some epic all inclusive deals available for Bali or Singapore!
Trust me the first time I did an all inclusive I was like “where’s the catch!?” “No way is it unlimited drinks!??”
But they are the real deal!
You literally can eat as much and drink as much as you please while chilling on your private sun lounger.
The food has everything from fresh seafood to juicy steaks. And of course plenty of vegetarian options.
You can’t put a price taking a break from adding up your spending money to just put your feet up and enjoying the holiday.
Plus it can be nice when you arrive home to people saying “jeeez you got some tan!!” – haha
They are starting from $1325 per person for accommodation(all inclusive package)
Now here is what is included:
- Snacks throughout the day
- Drinks – Water, fruit juice, fizzy drinks, coffee, tea, chocolate, beer, wines, aperitifs, cocktails, rum, whisky, gin and more both local and international brands. There is an extra charge for the Champagne and VSOP spirits.
- Entertainment – Throughout the day, events are organised based on themes like sport, music or even the culture of the country. Performers and top-level sports players sometimes come and share their experience with you.
These are also great for families as children under four stay free.
So how much will the flights cost with these packages?
Below is an example of a return flight from Melbourne:
You can fly from anywhere in Australia and the price above is just for the flight.
You can see an estimate of all the return flights from Australia to Ireland on this blog post.
I had wanted to list out the the fares + the cost of the all inclusive as we normally do in our emails but because we are adding in the stopover the price can fluctuate a bit between each month and week.
I didn’t want to give you a quote only for you to get another price when you contacted the team.
For a quote:
If you are interested in these packages(which by now you should be haha) email the team [email protected] to get a quote or give them a call on (02) 8512 9600.
It will be helpful if you can include:
– All passengers First and last name as per passport
– Dates of Birth
– Contact number
– Departure city and dates
– Let us know if you are a teacher or student
What dates you are interested in and of course Bali or Singapore(or both)
One way options are also available
T’s and C’s
- These flights are mostly Qatar, Etihad and Emirates.
- For Adelaide, they are just Emirates and Darwin is a two-stop option.
- All fares have baggage, meals and Etihad fares can be Lay By(just pay a deposit, and you can pay off your fare over a few months).
- Some of the fares are sale fares, and we will need full payment.
- You do not have to be a student to use this service.
Five reasons to book with Irish Around Oz Flights
- Every month we break down the cheapest fares over a two week period in that month.
- We also include nearly all of the top locations in Australia
- You can layby certain flights! This means you only pay ~$99 to reserve your airfare and can pay it off over a couple of months.
- We have been partners since 2015, and thousands of Irish people living in Australia have booked their flights home with our team.
- Irish Around Oz have used a few different flight partners over the years, but no one has come close to the support and dedication of the team at Student Flights in Randwick.
Any questions about the place, accomodation be sure to let the team know.
Enjoy the cocktails and the beach!
Stephen Palmer + Student Flights Randwick
P.S If you would like to get in contact with me directly email me at [email protected]