Over the years my Facebook groups have helped 1000’s of Irish people find employment in Australia.
I get dozens of enquiries daily from companies looking to hire Irish people who are either making the move to Australia or already here.
It is for this very reason that I have launched a new job board specifically aimed at Irish people moving or living in Australia.
Don’t worry if you are not Irish you can still use the job board!
Some benefits for employers considering advertising on the job board:
- Each listing is valid on the job board for 30 days and you can deactivate it as soon as you fill the space.
- Listings get shared for free to the relevant social media pages including Facebook pages and Facebook groups.
- For example, if it is a job around Sydney the listing will be shared on the main Facebook page Irish Around Oz(40k followers), Irish Around Sydney page(12k followers), Irish Around Sydney Facebook group(53k active members), Irish Jobs Around Oz page(6k followers) and Twitter page @irisharoundoz(4k followers).
- They also feature in my weekly email newsletter to over 5k active subscribers.
- Potential candidates can either submit their resume directly to the job board or you can choose to ask them to contact you directly.
- Each listing is shared socially at the beginning of the 30 days and towards the end of the listing.
- Payment options via Paypal or Stripe.
- Each listing will be featured at the end of over 500 blog posts on irisharoundoz.com.
- All of the above for only AU$30 per listing. Register and post a job here.
Below are some FAQS for posting on the job board:
How do I manage my job listings?
Everything is managed from your Employer Panel which can be accessed by clicking on ‘Employer Dashboard’ in the Job Board Menu when you’re logged in.
Any issues logging in or using the job board email me at email@example.com and I will respond ASAP.
How do I edit my job after I’ve published it?
When logged in you can either click on ‘Company Jobs’ in the Job Board Menu or in your Employer Panel.
Click on the job title to start editing and ensure you click on ‘Update’ at the end of the form.
Alternatively, you can click on the settings cog next to the job you want to edit and select ‘Edit Job’.
How do I manage applications?
When logged in you can either click on ‘Company Jobs‘ in the Job Board Menu or in your Employer Panel. Click on the job listing to see a list of applicants.