With IrishPostbox.com you can access your Irish postal mail anywhere, you are connected to the internet, anywhere in the world!
So how will it benefit you in Australia?
Are family or friends at home looking after your post while you’re travelling or living in Australia?
Do you maintain personal or business interests in Ireland?
Did you set up a business in Australia and would like to have an Irish base as an address too?
Do you want to buy goods from Irish companies but they don’t deliver to Australia?
Would you like your Irish postal mail to follow you wherever you go, keeping you in control of those important and sensitive letters?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, then an IrishPostbox.com account is an excellent option.
It’s not always ideal to ask family members to mind and watch your post while you’re away.
It’s also not ideal for family members to know more of your business than they need to!
But that is the reality of living in Australia and having someone else opening your mail while you are away.
It doesn’t have to be that way. They can open your mail and have it scanned to your account on a secure platform.
All you need to do is:
- Register and set up an account for FREE
- Notify every one of your new address and divert your post.
- Com receives your mail, barcode it and upload a scanned image of the SEALED envelope
- You get the notification that they have received mail through email or text message.
- Log into your secure account and choose an option
Your options include:
- Scan the contents so you can read it
- Forward the original to yourself or someone else unopened
- Shred sensitive information
- Archive the originals at their facility
It is as simple as that!
Addresses you can choose for your Irish postal mail include:
- 6-9 Trinity Street, Dublin 2
- 93 Upper Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
- 26A Oaktree Park, Trim, Co. Meath – This address is FREE for personal use
The service was set up by Meath woman Susan Donohoe.
Susan is a qualified Accountant with over 30 years’ experience in Finance and she set up IrishPostbox.com to provide a secure, confidential, easy to use environment in which to manage your postal mail online.
Susan lived in Adelaide and Sydney for a number of years and understands the complexity of trying to manage your affairs from afar but through IrishPostbox.com you can manage your Irish post on-the-go just like you do your emails!
So if you want to manage your Irish postal mail online from Australia or anywhere in the world, check out their offerings in detail by visiting www.irishpostbox.com or call Susan on 00353866863778 for more information.