With the success of our flights email list, we have now created a brand new jobs around Oz email list! We often get emailed a lot of fantastic job
We often get emailed a lot of fantastic job opportunities in Australia and sometimes it can be hard to reach everyone on Facebook.
So you can register here for our jobs newsletter and every time we have a new job opportunity you will get a notification straight to your inbox.
Now back to the job opportunity
Sales and Administration Support
Division/Department: Geoffrey Nathan Australia Location: Level 16, 60 Carrington Street, Sydney, 2000
Job Title: Sales / Administration Support
Reports to: Migration Manager and Managing Director
Level Grade: Full Time Contractor Length of contract: 6 months with possibility of extension
Sales and Administration support key responsibilities include but are not limited to the end –to-end administration and sale support for the sales team and Migration, screening resumes, conducting registrations to entering and updating their details on our payroll system.
The Candidate Manager will be working as part of a close-knit team and will act as general support to this team on a daily basis.
- Placing job advertisements and reviewing Resumes,
- Conducting candidate registrations
- Draft client and candidate contracts
- Coordinate contract drafts and file creation for clients and candidates
- Taking and responding to web, phone and email Migration enquiries
- Active management of enquiries from initial enquiry to progress through the visa process
- Face to face meetings with candidates
- Assistance with seminars and presentations
- Liaise with professionals, clients and external agents
- Communicating payroll solution options to professionals/preparing pay quotes
- Collate documentation from candidates and clients
- Build and maintain relationships to ensure best practice results
- Undertake administration to support account managers and Migration Manager
- Regular contact with candidates and maintenance of candidate database
- Update spreadsheets weekly
- Preparation of reports for internal review
- Other administrative ad hoc duties
- Social Media –post content to generate awareness of Geoffrey Nathan’s services and encourage new and existing candidates to engage.
To apply for this job please email: firstname.lastname@example.org