Travelling around Oz will be some of your best memories. Your travels will bring up and downs along the way, we’ve compiled a list of 6 things that will make your trip just that much more enjoyable :) Most have something to do with a hostel seeing as it’s where you spend most of your time backpacking around Australia. It’s the little things that make the difference.
- Not having to buy a box of goon because you have enough money to buy vodka or beer!
- Your hostel bed being in the wi-fi zone and the wi-fi actually being good and FREE!
- Hearing when you check into a new hostel “Oh don’t forget FREE breakfast from 6am – 10pm!” It’s a bit more of a challenge actually waking up in time for it after a night out
- Either having the correct adapter or having a power point right next to your bottom bunk.
- Not having to eat 2 minute noodles for dinner!
- When you run out of money and your parents send you some money(they also vow it will be the last time EVER).
What else have your found to make you backpacking trip more enjoyable? Comment below.