Irish Clubs, Pubs, Businesses and GAA in Melbourne
This is the first of our Irish Community articles. Basically we want to make a complete list of resources for Irish people living in Melbourne.
There is nothing worse than arriving in a foreign country and searching for hours for local communities and clubs. It can take ages to find what you are looking for. Which is why these are all mostly suggested by our Facebook Fans.
This is not a final list it will be always be updated with your suggestions. Of course if we missed any, which is probably quite likely please let us know by filling in the contract form at the end of the page
You can also tweet us @IrishAroundOz and follow us! :)
We are also happy to add any text to your links.
All of the links below are in no particular order!
Irish Clubs In Melbourne
- GAA club in Melbourne, we have men and women’s Gaelic football, camogie and hurling so we are the only club which covers all codes: Sinn Fein GAA Club Melbourne
- Garryowen Melbourne GAA Club, gaelic football, hurling, garryowen, melbourne, gaa,australia: Garryowen Football & Hurling Club, Melbourne
- Padraig Pearse GAC
- Welcomes members of all levels – St Kevins Gaelic Athletic Club | St Kevins GAC Melbourne –
- Wolfe Tones GAC is the most recently formed Gaelic Football Club in Melbourne – Wolfe Tones GAC, Melbourne
- Melbourne Shamrocks Hurling Club
- Dan Breens Melbourne Gaa
- Power house rugby club at Kilda heaps of Irish players at it and always looking for more! Anyone keen to hear more contact Ross on 0410672819
Irish Around Melbourne Facebook Pages
Our page: Irish Around Melbourne – Got something you want posted, just drop us a message.
Irish Families In Melbourne: Looks like a great resource for Irish Families in Melbourne!
More to come soon!
Irish Pubs Bars in Melbourne – We also have a complete list of Irish Pubs in Australia
Irish Bars in Melbourne(more coming soon!)
- The Corkman, 160 Leiscester St, Carlton.
- Caseys, Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorne
- The Irish Times, 427 Little Collins St
- The Drunken Poet, Across from the Vic Markets
- The Last Jar, 616 Elizabeth St
- The Snug, 68 Sydney Rd
Irish Businesses In Melbourne
- One Stop Visas Pty Ltd – 0455 533 300 – Ruth
- Australia Migration Agents
- Irish Australian Chamber Of Commerce
- Seamus & Chris Moloughney – Emerald Travel
- Australian Permanent Visa’s – Laura is a migration agent from Galway operating in Melbourne.
Obviously there is a lot more but we are going to wait for people to contact us to get mentioned! If you want your company listed here for FREE, fill in the contact for at the end! :)
Linkdin Networks Melbourne – If you are on Linkdin check out these groups!(more coming soon!)
Many more to come! Got something to add? Please fill in your details below!